“Good”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Saffron Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #340 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr Philllips
Description: Saffron Indian Cuisine serves a variety of savory recipes from India"s rich tapestry of culture and culinary traditions. Every dish is meticulously prepared in authentic Indian home-style, using only natural spices and ingredients. We never add preservatives or artificial colorings. As a result, Saffron Indian Cuisine's many delectable dishes are lean, low in fat and healthy. Located in the heart of the beautiful city of Orlando, FL, in the modern and up-tempo Dr. Phillips Plaza of of the Sand Lake exit on Interstate 4 (I-4). Our dining atmosphere is as beautiful as our surrounding area. Saffron Indian Cuisine elevates Indian cooking onto higher levels of fine dining, maintaining contemporary and stylized touches, while creating exciting & unique signature dishes. Saffron Indian Cuisine has a lot going for it. We recommend you visit and sample all our dishes. See our menu below or click here for hours & directions.
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I've come here a couple of times with my co-workers. Lunch was great. I've tried two of their chicken dishes, and I wasn't disappointed. The chicken tikka Marsala was very good. The naan bread is great and waitstaff is pretty professional.

1  Thank evilbetty

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We r 6 ppl and we love fooood service is ok we neeeed to wait for long time.

15% gratuity on my bill its tooo much for me make sure u asked abt them before u order u r foood

1  Thank Pratish-khuh
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Vey good food to be had at Saffron's. I had the lamb chops and they were quite tasty. The chef probably could have cooked them a little less, but the flavor and taste was good. Also, had the tomato curry soup. Again, it was good, could have been awesome, but there seem to be one ingrediant missing that could bring it to the next level. My wife had a chicken curry sauce that went well with the rice. Definitely would consider eating there again when in the mood for Indian food.

Oh definitely not much of an atmosphere here, but I am always willing to sacrifice for good food.

1  Thank Greggchr
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The restaurant has too many tables crowded in a small area and this resulted in an excessive noise and inability to hear each other Many fellow guests were drunk and we're carrying on! We all got headaches!

Food was decent but it was expensive (about $25 per dish). Service was good. Overall you would expect more for our rather large dinner bill.

1  Thank nycguy141
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here several times for dinner (our favorite Indian Restaurant), and today we decided to try their Brunch. Happy and not surprised to find the Brunch absolutely delicious! Everything was flavorful, hot and perfectly prepared. My personal favorite, chicken massala was perfectly spiced!
Service is average but very friendly!!