“When I go to Orlando Airport, I eat at Outback Steakhouse!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #1,159 of 4,591 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have never met a group of people that truly try and make your stressful travel day better. They go above and beyond! My dinner is always cooked perfectly, and everything else is as well. hats off to the folks at Outback Orlando Airport.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

It's an Outback and it's in an airport. Do I ever eat at Outbacks elsewhere, no. Am I grading on a curve, yes. That said...

We were at MCO in gates 60-99 which makes this Outback the best darn restaurant in the 'world'. The burgers were tasty as was the sirloin steak and the draft Fosters. We hadn't anticipated that the baked potatoes and house salads would both be shredded cheese delivery systems...I would recommend getting them without but YMMV. They were otherwise perfectly fine. However, I would avoid the coffee and tea unless you are truly desperate for caffeine. The decor was light and airy and our server, Hector, was excellent.

There are a few airport specific things to keep in mind. I would suggest asking for any steak you order to be sliced in the kitchen - the plastic knives you are given can't get the job done. The bathrooms are outside the restaurant down at the base of any of the gate pods. And they theoretically do serve breakfast...but at 9:55 they weren't serving anything so we had to wait until 10:00 when lunch started.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2019

Was here the night before thanksgiving and while my meal was fine the person I was dinning with got real sick later that night from his steak. The service was fine and all and maybe it was just his steak ( I had chicken) but not sure if I would go back

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 18, 2019

This Outback at the Orlando airport was still providing service in spite of their ongoing construction behind walls. After I was seated, the grinder saws and hammering started in earnest. I had to wad up a napkin to help dim the noise. I'm surprised they weren't smart enough to hand out complimentary earplugs! It took 25 minutes after I was seated for anyone to ask what I wanted to drink. Not a good practice for an airport location. I would have rated this location lower but the barbecue chicken sandwich and fried were actually quite good. I'd suggest skipping this airport location until after their construction is in the rear view mirror.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2019 via mobile

Bad service, bad presentation off the food, forks and knifes were plastic. Not worth the money don’t recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2019
OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2019

Hello,

We're disappointed to hear that you experienced some issues during your visit.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.outback.com/contact

Jenae