“Horrible”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Villa Hills, Kentucky
“Horrible”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stopped here for dinner. I ordered a wedge salad it came already cut up and the lettuce looked a week old I sent it back. The table was sticky when we sat down. They served your meal with cheap plastic knive and forks. Don't recommend.

Visited March 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware of pepper!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Lots of pepper in both the ranch dressing and on the filet ! My mouth is still burning.
Good steak but side mushrooms cold , they do heat them up.

• Visited April 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States
“Always Good!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Whenever I am in Orlando's airport I make sure to make time to eat at Outback. It is nice place to relax before your flight and I love the Chicken & Swiss cheese sandwich. Wait staff is friendly and takes care of you promptly.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cheryl P
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Too pushy”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Want a review, want fires with that for a dollar more? The bartender pushed everything you ordered and then when I ordered a burger he neglected to ask how I wanted it done. Luckily I was near the bar so I could tell him before the order was entered. Standard fare.

Visited January 2014
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Food is the reason.”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Food remains the reason to go to Outback. Service at the airport location is really lacking. It didn't stop me from eating there because it is better than most airport alternatives.

Visited December 2013