“Must try!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Florida
“Must try!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It seems Hawkers is not a well known place for people who live on the outskirts of Orlando. I was randomly introduced to this amazing place because they have Siracha wings and I love this sauce. Hawkers is the best kept secret in Orlando. Roti with curry is always a must, but everything else is just as yummy. Black bean cod, papaya salad, lettuce wraps, all noodle dishes,... you can't go wrong with anything on their menu.

• Visited October 2013

“AMAZING Asian Cuisine!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

What a fun restaurant in the heart of Mills/50! So many food options to try, enjoy them all! The tapas style menu allows for multiple flavor palettes to be pleased. Check this place out you won't be disappointed.

Celebration, Florida
“Tasting real Asian food!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Has been many times eating there the food always excellent. The waitress very nice and helpfull. Best steam dumplings. Great taste! My daughter loves the noodles. I like a little more spicy. The pad Thai very good. The fried pork skin delicious ! The satay and fish tapas very good. I order this time by recommendation the Laksa has been 3 times In Asia taste like the one there. So I recommend this place 100%.

Maitland, Florida
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Awesome food and service! My mother and I stumbled on this place after running wedding errands and were happily surprised. I cannot remember our waitresses name but she was very courteous and attentive. Due to this being our first visit we had no idea what to choose so we asked for some suggestions and decided on two of the soup bowls,calamari,bok choy, and the papaya salad. Our food came out quick and the good times started to roll! Rarely do I go to a restaurant and love everything, but this place surely did. The food was so good and reasonably priced I went back 3 days later for a carry out order. If you love Asian favorites you will surely adore here.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank A_Hatcher1319
Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Pad Thai & Great Staff”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Been to Hawkers several times, the Food is made to order and comes out to your table as it's made Asian Tapas. I feel the staff was very helpful and Knowledgeable of the cuisine. We order the Pad Thai several time and it's just awesome, Spicy and very flavorful. We also ordered the Kimchi Fried Rice a lot meat (Beef Strips) and rice was very good and tasty. Order something Hong Kong Wonton Soup this was ok just soup with a lot of noodles not spicy (which the staff informed me). One of my favorite dish is the Sesame Chilled Noodle Salad I love this salad (with Peanut Sauce) love it. Over all the great dishes and not too pricey. Will come again and again.

• Visited August 2013