“Go get your Nawlins crawfish on!”

New Orleans Cajun Seafood
Ranked #868 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Orlando, Florida
“Go get your Nawlins crawfish on!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We started going to New Orleans Cajun Seafood because the local Hot n Juicy restaurant is way over priced. We have come to realize that our new favorite seafood place is a better value with better quality as well. This is a family business and the cooking is done by family members. The crawfish are well prepared and spicy! They have crabs and fish too with an Asian flair. Soft drinks and beer are available. The place is small and does a booming take out business. If you are in Orlando and you want hot crwafish...then this is the place! We go twice a month to get our Nawlins on!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank USMA1983

Calgary, Canada
“Hidden gem in Orlando”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Let's be straight, when I first drove in to the parking lot, my fiance had the suspicious 'this is it? ok.." look, however once we ordered 2 lbs of crawfish, shrimps, extra corn and sausage, her attitude changed completely.
We love seafood, we love cajun and this had everything, this restauarnt may not have a romantic atmosphere but who cares, you will get dirty and messy eating shrimp and crawfish.
And actually the atmosphere allows you to concentrate on the food but also the people/person with you.

I would fly all the way from Canada to this restaurant for some crawfish anytime.
Service was actually pretty good, a guy kept checking on us if we needed anything else.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank earldieta
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The best seafood I had in a long time”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food at this restaurant hands down was the best we had during our 7 day stay in Orlando. The portion sizes were perfect, way more then we expected. Make sure to try the corn its delicious! I will make this my 1st, 2nd and 3rd stop when my family and I return to Florida.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Shelly H
Grapevine, Texas
“The best crawfish and crab legs I've ever had!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

This restaurant is awesome! It doesn't matter what you order, it's all delicious.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank missy295
Orlando, Florida
“Best in town”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Absolutely FANTASTIC place. Not good for first date. You have to go with friends when you don't mind have butter dripping down your chin and loads of garlic breath. I've been there before when it wasn't as well kept and I think it was one of those things that (well, I thought) family owned, and a bit messy. But for such a hole in the wall, the food was great so the messiness didn't bother me that much. I have noticed though that the place is much cleaner. I have noticed that as soon as someone walks out the door, they wipe the tables etc.
On another day I brought my kid with me (9) and Bad Girls was on :O (I doubt they were actually watching it, some college kids had just left) but they were v. quick to change the channel at my request to something more child friendly (cartoon channel or something) In either case they had a great attitude about it, enough to impress me.
Prices are extremely affordable. Again, there aren't any fancy shell cutters so wear an old shirt and be ready to get messy. Recommend any of the garlicky hot items. Delish

• Visited January 2012