“Ok but not good”

Ranked #836 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Millenia
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine in Millenia area. 90 seats indoor plus patio seatings. Open dialy from 11:00 am. to 09:30 pm.
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

TA reviews let me down on this one. I ordered an Ice tea without lemon and the red curry no peppers. Neither were correct. The tea is not a big deal but having to wait to get your food remade is not fun. The decor is a bit cheesy but it is clean restaurant. When the food finally came,it was very good. As others have mentioned, ask for a level below your norm for spice as they run hot. I'd be willing to try them again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We're shopping at Millenia Mall and looking for something to eat. We decided to try Thai Food at NareDeva. It was late lunch for Sunday afternoon. There're a few tables there, the place decorated in Thai Style. Server got drinks for us, we asked server for a few minutes to come back because there're several dishes that they normally didn't have in typical Thai restaurant. We liked that we could try different things. We ordered Fish Filet Salad, Thai Red B.B.Q. Pork with Sesame Gravy, and Papaya Salad. It's all good. We will definitely be back to try more.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Every thai restaurant I went has an amazing service and great food and ambience .

Place looks nice specially inside . Wood curving and sounds
Food was OK and like great but not too great
Price vs Quantity This place is in a little pricey specially for the food
I've been to Thai restaurant in Orlando were its better more quantity and cheaper
and has more class than this one
Only thing they should do here is have a little more customer service that's all
They never ask if everything is okay ?once they got you order you're on your own.
I have to look at them and tell them we need something
They are not rude just to let you guys know .Its just that they don't care either
would not recommend this place to anybody unless you live close and crave Thai food
like my wife, and coconut juice is expensive and taste like the ones on can ..

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

$10+ for coconut water! the store bought ones are better. food was just ok. If u love spicy be sure to get MED.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went here after a long day at Universal wanting something other than junk. This is a great Thai restaurant! The food is great, it's a cute place. My only complaints are that they bring your food out at different times, I got my food 10 minutes before my husband got his. I disagree that their spicy scale is off, I think they are spot on. We both ordered our food medium and it was spicy, cleared your sinuses but wasn't uncomfortable like our mouths our on fire. We would go again for sure.

1  Thank j4689