“Best Thai Experience in Orlando”

NaraDeva Thai Restaurant
Ranked #804 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Millenia
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine in Millenia area. 90 seats indoor plus patio seatings. Open dialy from 11:00 am. to 09:30 pm.
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Meet some friends for their first Thai food experience. NaraDeva was by far the best choice we could have made. The red curry was amazing. Great atmosphere and the service was excellent as well. If your in the millenia area and you want a great dining experience then this is the place for you.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

My husband & I recently moved to Orlando. This is the first Thai restaurant we've gone to here... I don't know if I'll ever try another. We've been to this restaurant about 4 times already and I love the selection available. Many more choices than the thai restaurants I've been to in south Florida or Southwest Florida. Everything we've ordered has been very good. I love the delicately balanced flavors of all the dishes we've tried.. and the desserts...the desserts...yum. We brought another couple here whose likes heat in their food and they were satisfied as well. The interior decor is pleasant. Each time we've gone there were other people, but even on Mother's Day the place was not crowded and the service was quick. Bathrooms were very clean as well.. always a good thing ;)

1  Thank yvonneh
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have friends that love Thai food and we met here for an early dinner. We were quickly seated because the restaurant was not busy at all. The service was very friendly and our server was very sweet. My favorite part was that they actually provided a picture menu! Every place should have a picture menu.

After seeing the pictures I wanted to start with the Sticky Rice with Fresh Mango! Oh, so yummy dessert. My entree was the Deva Fried Rice with Garlic Chili and I ordered it with medium heat and should have ordered it hot. One of my friends likes things Thai hot and ordered the Sauteed Meat with Fresh Ginger as hot as they would bring it - it wasn't hot enough. I was able to taste it and I found it hot but not overwhelming which explains why he thought it was good but not great. I also tried the Thai Tea with Cream for the first time and that was very good. Overall, the place and service was nice the food was okay. There are other places I would rather eat.

1  Thank flstorms
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We came here for a lunch/snack and were not that impressed. We both have previously lived in Thailand and thought that the pad ki mao (a standard Thai noodle dish) would be a good spicy stomach filler. What came out looked like a pad ki mao, but could not be further from the real deal. The lady asked if we liked 'spicy' and we both said yes, however, there was no heat whatsoever in the dish and it really lacked lustre. I had to ask for nam prik (fish sauce with chilis) in order to spice it up and even that (normally volcanic) had very little heat to it.

The service was OK and the restaurant was immaculately clean, but it unfortunately fell short in the taste department, which is the most important area. It is OK, but if you want authentic Thai flavours that are not toned down to the American palate, try elsewhere.

1  Thank tombillinge
Reviewed January 16, 2012

For all the people hooked on heat and complex yet comforting flavors Thai cuisine has to offer, NaraDeva is one restaurant I am pleased to endorse is worth the trek, regardless of which suburb of Orlando you reside in. So for the exotic in you, give NaraDeva a chance and I encourage you to share your experience with family and friends. Details at http://theprimlanikitchen.blogspot.com/2011/10/naradeva-thai-restaurant.html

4  Thank ThePrimlaniKitchen