$110
$142
$128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$115
$106
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$161
$376
$311
Priceline
5,646 results
All reviewstime sharemain poolaugustine sectionkeys sectionflagler stationthe key west areabedroom premiumfull kitcheninternational drivepirate shipbedroom villawasher and dryerfree giftpublix supermarketsales pitchkids poolwelcome package
Reviewed February 3, 2016

Sorry to write an unpleasant review as we have been there many times - we are owners here - but the Key West portion of the resort has become very run down. The room had a musty smell, and even after housekeeping tried to fix it (they came very promptly and the service was very nice) but it really didn't help. Also the couch in the room was poor and the whole resort had a very budget-like feel. Disappointed in the stay. The good news is that they seem to have a new GM, Arno, and so we can hope for a turnaround soon. I would agree with a recent post - average facility - try somewhere else in Orlando!

Room Tip: Try another place. There are so many good choices in the area.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
4  Thank Andrea S
Byron D, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2016

Hi Andrea S.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay here at the property.

We cannot thank you enough for expressing the level in trust in us as a preferred travel destination by being an Owner. We truly feel that you are in the best position to let us know when we fall short of the high level of service that we have come to be known for.

We have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping and Engineering teams to investigate this area to ensure that it receives the appropriate attention. As we log all concerns here upon the property, we will be able to locate this villa and address it.

I have shared your feedback with Arno and he appreciated your kind words.

We hope to see you back home again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2016

The property is huge. Several buildings and some common facilities for those spending time there. Cleanliness of common areas is only average...
Villas are also average and not properly prepared (there was no soap or sponge, for instance, at the kitchen), far from being remarkable but minimally acceptable.
Problems become a real issue when it comes to personnel.
One day, I called the Front Desk and informed I'd have an item delivered to the Concierge the following day early in the morning and was informed they'd call the apartment once the item arrived. Next day, no call so I went to Front Desk and was informed that they don't call apartments because of the workload that would generate. I asked to speak with the manager on duty about the fact I was receiving inconsistent information. Manager apologized and confirmed nothing had been received up to that moment. I called the company straight away and they informed me they had already delivered the item. I asked for the manager again and she went and located the item but did not even apologized for the mistake. Total mess!
The day before checking out, called Front Desk again and asked if it would be possible to have a late checkout. Person informed I could leave at 12PM. To my surprise, little after 10PM someone is trying to gain access to the apartments to conduct cleaning saying I was supposed to have checked out at 10AM. I said I was not leaving until 12PM and dismissed the person.
Upon checkout, once again, another surprise. I was charged "handling" fees because during my 7-day stay they had to receive Fedex or UPS packages on my behalf. Seriously?! Not only this is ridiculous but also it is not informed anywhere or by anyone during check-in.
Based on all this, I certainly do not recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank engped
Byron D, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2016

Hi Engped,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and TripAdvisor your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us while you were here upon the property.

It is unfortunate to hear that your stay did not go as planned. We truly care about the satisfaction of all of our Owners and Guests and would love to take every opportunity to further improve on the quality of service that we provide. This includes our associate interactions.

We have shared this occurrence with our team members to ensure that we utilize this as a learning experience.

We hope to have the opportunity to have you back upon the property to see the changes that we have made regarding your feedback.

Until next time!

Reviewed January 31, 2016

We were very impressed with our stay here. Very clean, large condo. The kitchen was well-supplied with all the necessities. The bathroom was huge and provided two sinks in separate rooms. The toilet was located in a large separate room. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great location near restaurants, Sea World, and the Disney parks.

Room Tip: The pool view was excellent. You could hear people at the pool but it was not bothersome.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Dane H, Room Blocking Specialist at Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2016

Hi, move2troy!

Thank you for taking the time to share with your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, we really appreciate your kind words.

We are so happy that you were impressed and that you found your villa to be clean and large, and the kitchen had everything you needed. It is good to hear that we were a convenient location for your trips to the theme parks, and especially also good that our staff was friendly and helpful.

We ask that you please take the time to complete the survey you received by email at the end of your stay. Your input will be used to help us to continue to improve and provide the type of experience our guests have come to expect. It gives you the opportunity for your voice to be heard, and we definitely value any feedback you can provide.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Best Wishes,
Dane H.

Reviewed January 31, 2016

I stayed here for one night for business. I could hear my neighbors walking above me (for hours) and taking showers. Too loud for me. (Not well insulated??) My coworker had numerous problems at check in (room was not ready at 7pm at night!) Plus side: Free parking is nice. Rooms are super clean. On site taxi service.

Room Tip: Ask for the TOP floor if you want quiet
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Byron D, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2016

Hi Jennifer D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay with us.

It is unfortunate to hear that you we were unable to provide a villa that met your expectations. We would love to hear more information about your stay, to ensure that we provide the most appropriate follow up to see if the noise level that you have experienced can be avoided in the future.

Please feel free to email us at SVVGM@starwoodvo.com to share this information with us.

We really appreciate your feedback as it will greatly assist in ensure that we provide a great night’s sleep.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2016

This was my family's second time staying here and both times have been very pleasant. We stayed in building 26 in a 2 bed 2 bath suite which was nicely furnished and clean. Full kitchen, one king sized bed in one room, two queen(?) beds in the other and a surprisingly comfortable sofabed in the living room. Perfect for a family of 5. Even though we were out and about for most of it, the times we were in the suite were very relaxing and extremely enjoyable.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Justin R
Byron D, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

It is great to hear that everything that we have to offer was able to exceed your expectations. We truly do try our best to ensure that we provide a home away from home experience to ensure that all of our owners and guests are comfortable.

It sounds like you are a frequent visitor here for our property. Thank you soo much for your loyalty! Perhaps next time you will be able to take advantage of the number of amenities you have available to you on property.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We hope to be able to welcome you back “Home” again soon.

Hotel Management