“Awesome Event Venue”

Ranked #71 of 119 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Event Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

My mom hosted a baby shower for my husband and I on August 25th at Stoneybrook West Golf Club and everything was perfect! Throughout the planning stages, Dana the Catering manager was amazing. She had great attention to detail, and made sure that all of our requests were executed. On site, the ballroom looked great, and Dana and her staff decorated the room just was we discussed, and was very flexible with the minor changes we had. We ordered Tea Party style food and beverage and all was delicious. The chef really did a great job! Guests loved the verity of flavored mimosas! The entire staff at the golf club were friendly and hospitable, and we felt that they went above and beyond to make sure our shower was everything we hoped it would be. I am more than happy to recommend this venue to anyone interested in hosting a private event.

Visited August 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Beautiful course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I picked Stoneybrook West because of the reviews and I'm glad I did. Played 18 holes for 28 dollars and that included lunch. Met up with a couple local golfers and had a great time. Having never played golf in Florida before, I was hoping for palm trees and white sand and was not dissapointed. The course is just beautiful and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and I've already booked another round before I fly home this weekend.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dave_in_Tulsa
Tavares, Florida
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Beautiful Day of Golf”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

The golf course was in nice shape and the staff were simply amazing. It was a wonderful day, we saw the cart girl several of times and we played a pretty quick round of golf besides enjoying the beautiful scenery and wildlife.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank W O
New Phila., OHio
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We enjoyed playing this course and will return on future trips to Florida. It was just challenging enough for one good golfer among us but not daunting for 3 newbies.

Visited March 2013
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Great course, even better value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Of all the courses we played in Orlando, we all agreed that Stoneybrook West was the hidden gem. It's not the end luxury of the Ritz Carlton or Celebration, but it's less than half the price of those courses and equally good in terms of quality and challenge. If we were to organise another golf trip to Orlando, Stonybrook W would, without doubt, be on the list. The course includes plenty of water and an unusual mix of holes, the highlight being the beautiful 18th with it's treacherously difficult sloping green. My only gripe would be the lack of attention we received upon our arrival, we put our bags on the rack and expected someone to load them on to the buggies - unfortunately, this didn't happen, so we had to do it ourselves. Not a big problem, but worth mentioning. That said, I would recommend this great value course without any hesitation.

Visited March 2012