“My niece's Birthday Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Jasmine Villa

View from the Hot Tub
Sunny day by the pool
A Balloon drifting over the Preserve
Star trail
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Lesley W
“My niece's Birthday Vacation”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

From the beginning of me starting this process to book this Villa for my niece bday celebration/vacay, I have gotten nothing but impeccable service from Terry and Carolyn. The day we walked into the home, it took ur breath away at how spacious, beautiful, and clean it was. The comfort of those beds! OMG. I love that we didn't have to go eat out every night. With a full kitchen, we cooked and enjoyed the pool and the family room. My family and I are already talking about coming back in December for another vacation and hope we can get the same house. This deserve 5 !

Jennifer...
Miami, Florida
“Perfect Getaway villa!”
Reviewed June 14, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Perfect place for a group of friends or family to get away relax and enjoy your surroundings .The game room was perfect for everyone to have a variety of activities including a good book to read.My kids enjoyed the pool along with the soothing view of nature alongside the lake.We even spotted and alligator and two turtles from afar.I highly recommend staying here no matter what itinerary you may have.

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks Jennifer. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Desrak
Prenton, United Kingdom
“Great location, lovely pool!”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The location is brilliant, very close to Disney, shops and restaurants. The pool is large and very refreshing after long days in the park. Loved the pool table and Air Hockey!

Thanks for a great holiday.

Your age range 35-49
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks we're glad you enjoyed it
Blue T
“Having stayed a few times, it gets better every trip.”
Reviewed May 23, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Very clean, homely, great position close to everything and with best amenities you could wish to have. Stayed with family (4 adults), so had lots of room.
Especially enjoyed Jacuzzi, pool and local wildlife readily seen from the lanai, which made me get up early to see every day.
I didn't think our family was so competitive until we started playing "Olympics" in the games room.
A very nice, quiet area with some friendly American neighbours.
We all loved every minute and wished we could have stayed longer. Must plan another trip.

Your age range 50-64
Wuspo
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Fab villa”
Reviewed May 17, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I stayed at Jasmine Villa in March for my children’s first trip out to Florida. They loved the pool and the fun floats as much as my husband and I enjoyed wildlife watching out at the back- no bobcats this time but we did see gators, turtles, huge fish and all kinds of beautiful birds with our morning coffee! The big air hockey table is great and a new addition since our last stay here in 2013. We come back for the privacy and convenience of the location as although it’s close to the parks and main attractions, it’s still close to the coast on both sides. The owner’s manual was very helpful for us to settle in and learn about local restaurants etc as a lot has changed since our last stay locally. I can’t wait to come back hopefully soon!

Chaitanya...
“Really bad experience”
Reviewed May 11, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The villa was not ready at the time it was supposed to be and we waited several hours for your management company to get the villa cleaned up and ready for our stay which was really annoying for us especially our kids. The dryer was not working throughout our stay.
There was no dishwashing detergent, there was no additional trash bags

We were not able to dry any of our stuff including clothes and towels and it was of great inconvenience to us.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 14, 2018
We have had the villa for 15 years and these were the worst guests we have had in that time. Stubbing cigarettes out on the deck and leaving trash, not in the bins provided, but in the front garden for the wild animals to scatter. Granted, the guests did arrive before the vacuuming had been quite finished requiring them to spend a pleasant half an hour on our beautiful deck area.Our cleaners have apologised to us for not being quite ready in time due to it being a busy period, the day after Christmas Day. The dryer had packed up the week before they arrived, subsequently replaced, but we are not sure how much drying you would need to do for a three night stay, especially when at least 20 towels are provided. Dishwasher detergent and trash bags are provided, any additional items are to be supplied by the guests.
Vikki s
England, United Kingdom
“Perfect family holiday home”
Reviewed April 20, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We are just back from an incredible 2 week holiday staying in this idealic villa. The villa is beautiful inside and out and contains everything one could possibly need and more.
There is an abundance of wildlife right on your doorstep. We really enjoyed watching the many aligators and turtles. At one point, i counted 12 aligators - just incredible.
The pool was fantastic. Everything was perfect. I have nothing negative to say.
Thankyou for allowing us 2 weeks in your beautiful home.

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for being such great guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing