“Bring your A Game”

Disney's Palm Golf Course
Ranked #31 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the natural beauty of the Florida woodlands at Disney's Palm Golf Course. This majestic course is both a pleasure to play, as well as an exciting test of skill. Golfers will appreciate the course design, which features shimmering lakes and tropical sands, all across a golf landscape that's dotted with strategically placed palm trees.
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Very nicely manicured, well kept course, as would be expected for a PGA Tour course within the Disney World Complex. Played it at 6500 yds. Four sets of tees. Fair course. I would definitely play it again.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Played golf here and service was awful. Had the first tee time at 7:05 ish and stood outside with about a dozen other people waiting to check in. The staff kept us locked out(we could see them - although the wouldn't make eye contact), until 7 so we had no time to warm up, etc. Starter was a real jerk about it as well.

No place to eat lunch either. The restaurant was closed on Sunday at noon. How stupid.

Course was in good shape though, it's just that everything else around it was really awful. Going elsewhere next visit to Orlando

1  Thank Joe-Bob-69
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Played here with my wife, and what an absolute blast. After our disappointing experience at the Osprey course ( check out the review ) , the Palm Course more than made up for it. The staff here was so accomodating and friendly, the place just hummed with efficiency. The started moved us ahead of a foursome ( wise ) instead of behind them, where our time would have placed us. The course was immaculate, what I expected when booking Disney courses. I must say that my wife and I enjoyed our round here as much as any round we have played in recent memory. The layout was fantastic, wildlife everywhere ( we dodged raccoons, alligators, amazing birdlife, and even giant turtles. ) We thought we had done something wrong when a marshall in his cart approached. Instead, a cheerful gentleman told us right where to look at the next teeing ground to see a raccoon, which we did. Play this course, once you head into the forest after the 3rd hole, its like playing in the jungles of Africa....amazing experience and highly recommend.

1  Thank ks404
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I play golf 6 times a month in Pennsylvania. This course is way overpriced for what it is. Very flat and straight-forward layout with very easy greens. No memorable holes. Course was in good shape. Hazards only come into play if you tee off tee off the black or blue tees. Disney charged $115 for what would be a $25 course in PA. Disney needs to have the imagineers redesign this place.

Reviewed May 16, 2011

The course was in very good condition but a little wet so it played long. The greens were a bit on the slower side. Staff was friendly and very helpful, they were ready to help when the rain started to get us to cover and just let us go out a little later. Some of the holes were challenging and some were a bit to easy for my liking, I like long courses so this was right up my street. Recommend to everyone.