“Finally hit 80 - Free Rental Clubs - Need I Say More!!!!”

Grand Cypress Golf Club
Ranked #14 of 121 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by Jack Nicklaus, this 18-hole championship golf course is a test of accuracy, rather than distance and strength.
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Very nice well maintained links course. Great value. Little crowded but this place is public. Nice course. Nice cart girls. Nice gps. I got free rental clubs via my hotel concierge (ask your hotel). AND I finally shot an 80!!!!

1  Thank Jseber

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I travel to the Disney area often. And I'm an avid golfer. I didn't feel like bringing my sticks this time so I was worried about rental club fees. If booked with hotel concierge rental clubs are free. This is a great resort course - good GPS. I had the first time of the day but I could tell a 4 1/2 hour round was a probably expected. If you're looking to play while at Disney try this place - 3 mins from Downtown Disney.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Save yourself some $ and play the New Course at Grand Cypress. Excellent condition, an effective replica of the Old Course. Staff was very courteous. Course was a nice challenge and the on-cart GPS was essential for first time play. Impossible to stay out of the 150+ pot bunkers, so just take your medicine. Golfnow.com has some good deals, so give them a look before you play.

1  Thank thegolfball1953
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This 18-hole Scottish style links course is exceptional and is modeled after Jack's favorite links holes. Wide-open views, shared greens, and steep bunkers are the highlights and when the wind comes into play, this course becomes very challenging. The lines throughout this course really transform you to a completely different place nowhere near Central Florida. You've got to check this out!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Playing in honor of our deceased friend we left Myrtle Beach after many years and ventured to Orlando to host the 2012 tourney. The fact we had already played some great courses was a plus but after we drove down the tree lined approach to the club house we then realized we had arrived!!!! This place was awesome!! 54 holes of heaven that can please any level and type of golfer! We we traveling with a golf course superintendent and he was amazed at the condition of the 54 hole we played upon!! We challenged the 1st hole on the New course and it was a riot watching my opponent thrash his way out and about of the bunker he found himself in! Oh yea be careful not to trip down the stairs that lead you into the bunkers here! The rest of the New course was fun and very enjoyable as we wove through the pot bunkers and trying to stay on the right side of the burn and the great wall! Take it for what it is and just imagine that you are playing the old course in Scotland! We then played the East course and totally enjoyed the entire facility! The staff was awesome and couldn't be nicer! There was another Young Lawyers tourney with the Hooter Girls that caused quite a scene but if you have a chase jump at this one! We will return on the loop next year!!!!