This hotel was so fun! You know your at Disney.
I took an 18 yo niece and my two childre (daughter 12 and son 11). I LOVE IT. We stayed in the 50s building and although it took a few minutes to walk to the main building it was no problem. We checked in early and got a nice corner room. All the cast members were excellent. I have nothing to complain about. The noise was to be expected, the parks were wonderful. Free transportation was reasonable and renting a car for a day was affordable.
Staying there made it afford able for a single-parent of 2 take my kids because they deserve it (we struggled for many years) and my niece for graduation gift she would have never been able to go on her own.
I have just booked our next trip for Sept 07 (FREE DINING PLAN) but with POP sold out <sad face> as well as the other value resorts we'll be staying CBR....... We'll let you know how that goes!
Everyone should stay here. Its the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop