TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
12,160 results
All reviews food court hippy dippy pool the bus preferred room art of animation the bowling pin pool classic hall disney world main building rooms are small gift shop magical express magic kingdom dining plan murphy bed cast members online check
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for five nights back in September and I loved my stay. I had a preferred room which was close to transportation and that helped when I was in a rush to get to the parks. The only downside was that I was near the pool which could be loud at times, but being Disney I knew it was going to be somewhat loud and crowded at times. I loved the room. Food court had good food. I knew it wasn't going to be "high quality" and I was fine with that. Overall, I had a pleasant stay and I would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: I stayed on the 4th floor at a preferred room and for the most part, it was very quiet.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is a staple for my family. We come to POP atleast once a year since they opened. Yes some of the rooms are starting to get that "dated" look but for the most part it is still very clean and modern. Love he hippy dippy pool but try to stay in the 50's where it is more quiet. The staff are great and the arcade is a wonderful place to stop and relax while the kids are running in circles. Love the food court and the many choices they offer. I really can't say I have ever had a bad experience there. My favorite thing to do while staying at POP is waking up before the kids and having a cup of coffee near the bridge that connects AOA. Its just beautiful!

Date of stay: September 2019
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Pop Century Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I’m always having a “POP!” of fun over at Disney’s Pop Century Resort! Something I absolutely love about this location is that it combines the affordability of a value Resort, with the spacious and modern accommodations of a deluxe Resort. The Andy Warhol-style decor (with a bit of Mickey flair) is so much fun to come home to at the end of the day.

Pop Century is also quite the scenic place to take a relaxing stroll before heading out for a day in the Parks. Many of our Guests don’t know about this beautiful overlook over by Hourglass Lake, and I’m delighted to see you were able to enjoy it during your stay!

With our all new Disney Skyliner Transportation system soaring to new heights with convenience for our Guests as well, this Resort is truly the perfect getaway. We hope to welcome you back for another groovy visit again soon!

Kenzi
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came for one night last weekend to enjoy Food and Wine and was so pleasantly surprised by the refurbished rooms! It had been a few years since we stayed here and now staying in a refurbished room was amazing. They look super clean, very modern, very comfortable - hopefully they will update all the All Stars like this as well. This resort is absolutely adorable, the decorations for the different decades are amazing and it is so nice to walk around the resort. Food Court is like the others but I felt the food choices here were really good. The best thing is the gondolas that are now open! It was so convenient to walk out to the back and take the skyliner over to Epcot, really really enjoyed this feature and would stay here again just for this option. Super convenient! Love this hotel and will stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank mga001
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort was perfect for our 4 night stay. We stayed at the parks from 7am-10pm each night, this hotel had everything we needed. They offer a variety of food in the food court area, have a pool, the buses were great to go back and forth to the parks. The hotel room offered a gift card for passing on the cleaning crew to come each day. We were excited about that. We went shopping on that, that was a super deal. The room offered a murphy bed, king bed and a refrigerator with a small safe in the dresser. The room was perfect for us and it was a short walk to the main lobby and where the buses pick you up. Overall, it was the best hotel for our needs. I would and will stay here again when visiting Disney World!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have just returned from a 4 day stay at Pop Century. I have not stayed on that property since 2013 and I can honestly report it is better than ever. The rooms have been refurbished with a larger bed, a murphy bed and a fridge and much more space. PLUS, there is coffee in the rooms!!

Pop Century (and undoubtedly the sister resort of Art of Animation) have joint access to the marvelous Skyliner. This system, similar to Gondolas used by ski resorts, whisks you through the expanse that is WDW and brings you right to the doorstep of either Hollywood Studios or Epcot (and as for Epcot, it admits you in the International Gateway right by the bridge from the UK to France). No long lines, no waiting, no standing. You get in and go and get amazing vistas for the entire ride.

The resort is clean and well maintained. The pools are crystal clear and as I have come to expect the rooms are cleaned wonderfully by the mousekeeping team. I can't tell you about the food court because I would simply hop on the SkyLiner and take my meals in the parks or at other resorts.

Good times and good value at Pop Century. My only down was that I knew the lyrics to every song played by the pool in the 50s section of the resort. Yikes! Give it a try! And, Give it a Fly!

Room tip: Choose the decade you were born and see how much you remember!
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Jim R

Hi there, Jim! It looks like you were on cloud 9 reliving the past while making new memories. From cutting a rug to familiar sounds by the pool to coolin' it in our newly reimagined rooms, this Resort hotel is so amazing it might make you flip your lid!

When it's time to hit the road, you certainly have a lot of options here. Traveling around the Walt Disney World Resort with our complimentary transportation couldn't be easier. I'm so glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and hope you will pop in again soon!

Anna