In the last 6 months I've stayed at the Holiday Inn (6515 International), Shades of Green (on Disney) and most recently Pop Century. Pop Century was by far the most fun and what I believe Disney is all about. New, clean facilities with helpful attendants, families, heated pools, laundry facilities, commissary (open 6a.m. til midnight), video arcade on site, and colorful decorations everywhere. Buses were easily accessed and all transactions were smooth.
The only thing that could be a drawback is that it's geared for kids, so if you don't want to hear the noise, request a room in the rear. We reserved a room away from the 3 heated pools, near the lake. We had ducks & heron outside of the room, but they were harmless. I also enjoyed the way house keeping puts the kids toys in the window sills during the day and I can't wait to return to Pop Century.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop