We stayed at the Pop Century for 5 nights of our 2 week holiday to Orlando. Because I was enrolled in a conference at a nearby hotel, we switched to that hotel but wished we could have stayed at Pop Century.
This hotel has it all for families visiting Disneyworld. It is a clean, happy, fun place with lots to do just on the grounds. Our kids loved the pools (we swam in all three) and the giant models of '80s memorabilia were great. My wife and I had fun explaining to our kids what the various items were.
The rooms are small, even cramped, but we weren't in our rooms very much so it didn't matter. You don't go to Disney to hang out in your hotel room
The shuttle service to the Disneyworld parks is exceptional and that service alone makes the stay worthwhile, not to mention the extra hours for guests of the Disney resorts.
The food at the food court was good although not great. One of our party has a food allergy and the chefs and staff were incredibly helpful and accomodating. We loved our stay at Pop Century and will be staying there again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop