Another excellent addition to the Disney hotel provision in Orlando. The pop century resort is very similar to the All Stars resort, but bigger. We requested a preferred room which was well worth the extra supplement. We had a very conveneient room with a pool view.
Rooms were well equipped, clean and modern. Staff are extremely helpful- nothing is too much trouble.
Life guards supervised the amain pool until late and were very diligent.
Food hall offered a good range of fast foods, and the $12 refillable mugs were excellent value and could be refilled with tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc for the duration of the stay.
Transportaion service was excellent as usual.
Highly and unreservedly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop