We're huge disney fans and are repeat guests to Pop Century Resort. The rooms are great, and as always Disney pays attention to every detail at the hotels. Our room was very clean, and the cleaning staff left us fun shaped towels every day which we love. The hotel was all done up for Christmas and the decorations were really neat.
We did notice that the magic was lacking in the food court this time around. We had trouble using our dining plan card for food, and found that the employees were not as friendly and smiley as most disney employees are. This snapped us out of the magic feeling every time we went for food, which really took away from the experience. Hopefully this was just a bad week and not the direction the hotel is headed.
All in all, we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop