Disney's Pop Century Resort
Hilton.com
$129
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$239
$364
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$456
$359
Travelocity
11,037 results
All reviewsfood courtart of animationhippy dippy poolthe buspreferred roomthe bowling pin poolclassic hallpop culturedisney worldrooms are smallmain buildinggift shopmagical expressdining planmagic kingdomcast membersonline check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2014

What can I say about my amazing Disney vacation...IT WAS PRICELESS! My room was immaculately clean. The customer service was top notch. Disney staff from the resort to the park was WORLD CLASS. I also purchased the Memory Maker and it was the second best decision I made. Went with my kids (9, 10 &12) and they loved it. If you are planning a Disney vacation do not hesitate its worth it. I hope that your experience matches or exceeds mine. If I could have made one adjustment to my trip it would have been to add the Disney Meal Plan.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank MikeArocko
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have utilized the Pop Century resort twice in the last 16 months for 1-2 night stays. One was a quick last minute Disney World trip and the other was used the day before our Disney Cruise. My philosophy. If you do not plan on spending a lot of time at the hotel, why pay top dollar? The rooms are clean, they still add a touch of the Disney, and you still have transportation to the parks and downtown Disney included. My only negatives were breakfast. Expensive and a madhouse. And at the transfer to the Disney cruise ship was later in the day then the other resorts.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

5 stars at a value price. Great pools, cabana bar, staff, arcade,clean rooms, pizza delivery, famous Pop! century waffles. Have only stayed here...why would I bother booking elsewhere? In fact, last time we were there we added an extra day just so we could hang out at the resort. Best last-minute decision ever!

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank coconutz6
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We recently stayed at Disney's Pop Century at Walt Disney World! This resort hotel is adorable. We were given a room in the 50's section, that had a large flip board jukebox and a pool. As you wander the property, you feel very nostalgic! From huge Lady & the Tramp statues, to a Giant Walkman & Rubix cube!
I was a little bit disappointed at the room.....not sure why. Maybe because everything around the outside of this hotel is soooo neat & fun, and the room seemed to be a bit boring. Although, I did like the added touch of a Mickey Head shaped towel on the bed upon our arrival! ;) I think they could add a bit more 'magic' to the rooms, to go with the over-the-top fun stuff outside of the hotel room door. The bed was comfortable, and even our view was nice. I do think though, that the bathroom could've used some 'upkeep' as far as in paint, and silicone along the edges. I noticed this the first time using the restroom. But overall, the room was clean....which is sooo very important when traveling with kids too! ;)
We only stayed here for 1 night.....simply because we were going on a cruise on The Disney Dream the next day....which was Amazing!!!! ;)
I would recommend this hotel, as it sits closer to the 'parks' than some of the other less spendy resort hotels & is VERY cute themed!

Room Tip: Choose a room on an upper floor, and the 50's themed area also has a 'less crowded' pool! ;)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank OceanBeau-T
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Room was clean, tiles and ceiling in bathroom need some renovation, but shower was good and overall clean. It is just worth it to stay at a Disney resort, from the options of getting the bus to the parks, or driving and not paying for parking, and the fact that you get completely immerse in the Walt Disney world.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family