I had a little trouble checking in, new magic bands, but once that was taken care of, it was smooth sailing! I only have one complaint, the resturant, cold food, high prices, especially when you have an extended family of 10! Children's Movies at the pool were enjoyed by all .
You could go out on the balcony and watch the fireworks! Housekeeping was great! supplied us plenty of towels etc. as needed. We will definitely return to Pop Century Resort .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop