We had a wonderful time at Pop Century Resort. I love the theming around the hotel and the trivia along the walking path. Our room was very clean and the perfect size for us, plus having a mini fridge helped a lot with extra drink and snack storage. Plus, I was bitten by something early in my trip and my foot swelled up like a balloon. The staff at the hotel was incredibly helpful with getting me some medicine to help reduce the pain and swelling..
Pros: Clean, staff was very friendly, convenient, quick walk to Art Of Animation (which has better lunch/dinner in my opinion)
Cons: Always the farthest walk to the bus at the parks, which when you are tired (we were there for marathon weekend) is a bummer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop