We came for a short Disney stay and decided to maximize our time at the parks rather than pay more for a room that we would barely be in. Over 4 days and 3 nights, we barely saw the room. Very happy with that choice. The beds have clearly seen thousands of guests and are in need of replacement. Otherwise, it was a great place to stay.
There is a massive pool if you have more time to kill. The biggest advantage of staying on a Disney property is the extension of the Disney experience and customer service. Shuttle buses run throughout the day, most come every 20 minutes to/from parks.
The level service is amazing when dealing with Disney. If there is a problem, they want to know about so they can address it. This is a great option if you want to be on Disney's property without splurging on the more extravagant resort while still getting easy access to the parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop