We stayed here recently due to our daughter being at All Stars for Cheerleading and we wanted to get away from the crowd that was over there.
We loved everything about it. The rooms were nice and roomy for us. The cleaning staff done a fantastic job and the place is very clean.
We particularly enjoyed the walk over through Art of Animation and around the lake. It's very peaceful.
When I was out late at night....I never felt unsafe. There were staff walking (or riding carts) around all over doing different things.....I assumed ilt was a maintenance thing mostly.
We will come back to this resort. It's was a great 1st expereience at POP!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop