It was nicer this time than last in that Disney now has more than five TV channels in the room. The decor is slightly toned down and the bed was decent.
That aside, it was still very noisy - even in the back of the property. Housekeeping was banging on the walls next door with their vacuum around 8:30 am and woke us up. The food court is overpriced, even for Dinsey.
If you can afford it, go across the lake to the new Art of Animation resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop