This is our third time staying at the Pop Century resort, and as usual it was great. We had a king sized bed in an accessible room that was pretty close to the main building. The shower was a bit weird, but other than that the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
We initially were going to stay at the Art of Animation Resort, but being passholders we got at 20% discount at the Pop and decided we'd rather use that money on the food at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. I'm glad we did, we walked over to the Art of Animation resort and the Little Mermaid area (where the standard rooms were) was so far away from the main building it was ridiculous. For less money, we got a room with better access and with pretty much the same amenities. I would recommend this to all my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop