I recently returned from a trip 10.27-10.31 which would be my 3rd stay here. I checked in with a wonderful young lady named Hannah from England; she was incredibly helpful and cheerful. I had originally requested a room without a connecting door as families are up really early and I prefer to keep the noise level to a minimum. Hannah was able to switch my room to one without a connecting door and even got me upgraded to a pool view room for no additional charge!
I was located in the 50s, building 3 and had a nice shot of the pool which was appropriately shaped as a bowling alley. The 50s are very close to the main building and very convenient although we didn't spend much time at all in the food court.
The FSA Terry was incredibly helpful in sorting out my room charges at the end of the stay as my friend and I wanted to split 3 of the nights evenly and concierge was great at getting our boarding passes printed out 5 minutes before they closed for the evening.
The location is great and you can get some great deals during your stay (I got a discount being a Passholder). The bridge is also open between Pop and Art of Animation so you can spend some time walking over there to check it out; that resort is gorgeous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop