My husband and I stayed at Pop Century from September 15/12 - Sept 22/12. We requested a King bed away from the pools and that is exactly what we got. The room was clean & kept up everyday. The bed was not exactly comfortable but it was a place to put our heads down after LONG days. Everyone we encounted was so friendly, the staff were great.
We knew that we just needed an inexpensive place to sleep, as we didn't plan on spending much time at our resort. And it served its purpose exactly. We got the disney diney plan (I totally recomend it), had breakfast at the resort each morning and then headed out on the buses first thing. I will say that the bus trips on the way BACK from the parts were a little crazy. We had to wait 40 minutes some nights as the line ups for the buses were so long (usually from Magic Kingdom). But the buses ran quite often, every 10 minutes or less most of the time.
We had a wonderful stay & would go back to Pop again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop