Myself and girlfriend spent 10 days at Disney's POP century Resort in July and had a great time there. I've stayed at other Disney properties (All Star Sports several times & Carribean Breach) and POP has been my favourite so far.
We had a room in the 60's area with the Giant Baloo & Mowgli figures outside, our room was on the back facing hourglass lake - it was lovely and quiet and no more than a couple of minutes walk to the Food Court.
We made full use of the refillable mugs they offer - about $15 and it's all the soft drinks you can manage for your whole stay.
All the staff we encountered were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
We did have a car but also made extensive use of the complimentary bus service to all the parks - one handy tip is that the new Art of Animation resort which is connected to POP via a bridge is not far away. We used their buses a couple of times when the parks were emptying and if the queue for the POP buses looked a little long.
I'd definately consider staying here again and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Expedia, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop