Our family of five (all adults) stayed here over Fall break in a family suite. While the price and location were excellent, the beds were the most uncomfortable that any of us had ever slept on. For this reason alone, I would not recommend staying here I'd you need a good night's sleep after a long day in the parks.
On the other hand, the price was excellent as was the service received and the location of our room. I've stayed at Disney resorts before (including this one in a regular room) and would absolutely do it again--just not in the family suite due to the discomfort of the sleeping surfaces. Sorry Disney, you did not live up to your reputation or my expectations this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop