Disney's Pop Century Resort
$123
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$172
$212
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$166
$394
$313
Hotels.com
11,108 results
All reviewsfood courtart of animationhippy dippy poolthe buspreferred roomthe bowling pin poolclassic hallpop culturedisney worldrooms are smallmain buildinggift shopmagical expressdining planmagic kingdomcast membersonline check
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We travel to this hotel quite frequently. We always enjoy our stay. The food court, arcade and gift shop are fun to go to. The bartenders are the best. And their pool and theming are really nice. It is a value and only has doubles so as a family of four we opt for a roll away bed too. Rooms are very basic and standard.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank freshee61
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Our stay was for 3 nights and had a pleasant experience. The rooms were nice and the bed comfortable. One feature that was nice is there is a curtain between the bathroom and bed area. This allowed you to change outside the bathroom in privacy while others were in the bed area. It was nice for us as we had connecting rooms with multiple family members coming and going. The food court was filled with a large selection of all types of food. You could please any type of appetite. The pool is warm and large and had activities available along with a bar. The trip to Magic Kingdom is about 20 minutes.

Room Tip: Connecting rooms are great
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank BarbT_Phila_PA
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My kids and I stayed at Pop Century December 10-16. The decorations were fun and as always the service and the room were excellent. My daughter and I have a mobility disorder so we requested rooms close to Classic Hall and not only were we close but we were very close to an elevator as well. It was really a convenient location. We were also able to see Illuminations and Wishes from
our floor in the evenings. The bus service from the resort to the parks was excellent as well. All in all, a really lovely time.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a nice hotel for the price and convenience of being on Disney property. We parked our car when we arrived, and didn't use it again until we left. It was perfect for our family, but if you needed more than just a basic room with 2 beds and a bathroom, you would need to choose another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Rather late on doing a review for this but didn't know there was a site like this until the other day. It was our first ever visit to disneyworld, Infact America its self and me and my friend (both 22 at the time) had a fantastic time. Weather was amazing, sometimes a little to hot but we coped. The moment we stepped off the coach we was greeted by friendly people. Don't know his name but he made me laugh all through the holiday with his big blue hands and his voice, he was always scaring people too in a funny way. Check in was easy, we was seen to right away, all the information was alot to take in after a 9 hour flight from London but between 2 of us we managed fine. Finding our room was so easy, we requested a lake side view and top floor of the 50's building. The view was beautiful and we could see Epcot from our rooms which enabled us to watch the fireworks at night too. Very spacious and lovely rooms very clean. Everyday they were cleaned, beds made, bins emptied and new towels put up. The resort itself was amazing, all the huge cartoon characters were so cool, loved it so much. Only went in one of the pools once as we was always out about about at the parks for hours, one day we had already been to a water park so jumped in the pool for a bit when we got back. Big variety of gifts in the shop pretty much wanted all the things in there haha. The food court however is our only downside, wasn't to keen on the food as it was the same each day APART from the amazing pizza's they did, massive lovely cheese pizza's, I have been craving one for a while now but I am over 4000 miles away haha. The staff are all so friendly, everyday they would say hello when walking by and always very very helpful. We had a problem on our first full day there as we did not understand the process of our 14 day park ticket, our hearts sank when a lady at Hollywood Studios said we needed a certain part to exchange them. So we went back to pop searched our documents but couldn't find anything, so we went to the reception desk for help, after a few minutes the kind gentleman behind the desk realised that our room keys were actually our park tickets which we had no idea of and after much confusion the nice man gave us both a flower each which was so lovely of him. (the room service threw mine away though). The transportation was brilliant, there was always buses coming and going, even if in the morning the bus you wanted wasn't there you didn't have to wait long for one to arrive. the distance to the parks were also brilliant, wasn't on there for long at all. Getting to i-drive is a problem when you don't drive though, we had to take a cab but got dropped off as close as we could to then jump on the i-ride shuttle.
Unfortunately throughout the holiday I got sick and asked if they had an on sight doctor which they didn't have but I was given some brochures. With the help of my mum who was home in the UK and the insurance company a doctor came out to me that same day and came to my room. My friend and I had read up reviews on Pop before we arrived and was surprised at how good it is there for the price we paid. I would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of staying here. I would defiantly come back to pop one day.

Room Tip: for a quiet area, chose a lake view on the top floor in the 50's building. you do hear people arriving and leaving but that wasn't a problem for us.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends