Disney's Pop Century Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$142
$111
$104
$92
$181
$143
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$157
Hotels.com
$196
$136
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

$396
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $341/night.

11,181 results
All reviewsfood courtart of animationhippy dippy poolthe buspreferred roomthe bowling pin poolclassic halldisney worldrooms are smallmain buildinggift shopmagical expressdining planmagic kingdomcast membersonline checkrefillable mugs
Reviewed November 10, 2011

The pool can be busy but is ample and noisy

The rooms are of a good standard and size for the cost, and well looked after

Being a Disney, there are ways to get about, and the walking is manageable.

A fun, family hotel but not really for singles/couples/business.

Recommended for young families who can stress out on the pool noise!!

Room Tip: Make your own checks on the wwbsite and have a polite word at checkin - we were given a room change
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank k g
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Everytime I stay at the Pop Century I feel like I'm getting a great deal. Disney service can not be beat and the Pop Century is the perfect hotel for people who are looking for an afforable alternative. I have stayed here twice and I have no complaints. I have also stayed at the All-Star Movies resort in the past which is also in the same class of hotels and Disney really has never failed us. For the price of this hotel and the convenience of the transportation, it just makes sense to stay on property. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: The hotel complex is large but I don't think it's worth it to pay extra to stay near the main building. It's actually quieter if you are willing to walk to the building and stay further away.
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Flaketon
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We stayed at this Disney Resort on Nov 3-6 2011 and we absolutely LOVED it!. The rooms were a bit small for 4 people, but since I wasn't there to spend all of my time in our room, it didn't matter. The room was also very clean. The staff was very knowledgable and friendly. Check in was a breeze, as I had done online checkin prior to our arrival, so all I had to do was pick up our packet from the front Desk. My 6 year old was able to take advantage on of our days there, to hang out by the Hippy Dippy pool, where they had activities scheduled daily for the children. We loved the retro decor. We have stayed at some of the Moderate Resorts and this was our first time staying at a Value resort. We loved Pop Century so much that the day after we returned from our trip, we booked another Disney vacation for February 2012.....and we will be staying at Pop Century! One really nice advantage to staying at POP is that this resort has its own buses and doesn't share transportation with other resorts. We never had more than a 5 minute wait for any of the buses. i highly recommend this resort!

Room Tip: Request a room in buildings 4 or 5--these buildings are closest to the Food Court and transportation
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lizharrell1
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Our stay at Pop was for 3 nights. We really enjoyed Pop and the bright theming and Disney feel we love. Check-in was a breeze even without using the online check-in first. We were in the 70's building 10 on the 3rd floor room 312. Good location as close to the main building and parking lot. We never heard anything from other rooms and no outside noise either. The food court mixed in with the gift shop was neat. We found a good variety from sandwhiches and salads to burgers and pasta there and we found they did a great job of keeping the loads of peole moving.There was even one counter that had desserts only! Even though there were tons of people, there was always a table. We had an issue with a wet floor in our room and it was dealt with as efficiently as possible. Everyone tried so hard to help us and to keep it from getting in the way of our vacation. We did use the dryer once in the laundry room and it was $2.00 in quarters for a load. They showed a movie each night on the grass with chairs set up which was great for kids and their families. Lion King was on the first night we were there. The free bus transportation was great. We are used to multiple stops at other resorts so it is nice not sharing a bus with another resort or having 3 different stops for one resort. We would definatley stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tripgoerNS
Reviewed November 9, 2011

My husband and I have been to Disney World several times and never stayed on a Disney property. We always stayed at a time share so I was kind of leary about a "hotel". Let me begin by saying this palce was fabulous! My husband is a clean freak and totally loved this place. From check in to check out, everyone was friendly. Marie, our "mousekeeper" was fabulous. Our place was neat and clean and had little animals every night when we came back. Every day my daughter HAD to have at least 1 stuffed animal from the park and every day Marie would line them up nice and neat on her bed. We had a refigerator and bed rails. The only problem with the room was the pillow. It was way too firm for me but luckily my daughter brought her pillow pet which worked just fine for me since she and my husband liked the pillows. My daughter is a light sleeper. The minimal noise from the toliets in other rooms did not bother her at all. In fact we were able to take showers and get ready without waking her up. (She must've been exhausted).
The food cout was almost always busy but there was enough cashiers and ample seating for everyone. We didn't eat there much as we had some charater meals planned in the parks. The food we did eat there was excellent. And again, as busy as they were, the cashiers were always helpful until we got the hang of our meal plan.
Buses to the park were great never really a wait. Coming home was a different story. Very crowded BUT there were 2 buses almost every 10 minutes. We never really waited longer than 20 minutes for a bus home. My dauhgter was asleep already anyway so it didn't matter. I would totally recommend this resort. We were only in the room to sleep and shower. I will definately stay here when we come back in 2 years.

Room Tip: Get a preferred room. Very close to buses and food court.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family