My husband and I have been to Disney World several times and never stayed on a Disney property. We always stayed at a time share so I was kind of leary about a "hotel". Let me begin by saying this palce was fabulous! My husband is a clean freak and totally loved this place. From check in to check out, everyone was friendly. Marie, our "mousekeeper" was fabulous. Our place was neat and clean and had little animals every night when we came back. Every day my daughter HAD to have at least 1 stuffed animal from the park and every day Marie would line them up nice and neat on her bed. We had a refigerator and bed rails. The only problem with the room was the pillow. It was way too firm for me but luckily my daughter brought her pillow pet which worked just fine for me since she and my husband liked the pillows. My daughter is a light sleeper. The minimal noise from the toliets in other rooms did not bother her at all. In fact we were able to take showers and get ready without waking her up. (She must've been exhausted).
The food cout was almost always busy but there was enough cashiers and ample seating for everyone. We didn't eat there much as we had some charater meals planned in the parks. The food we did eat there was excellent. And again, as busy as they were, the cashiers were always helpful until we got the hang of our meal plan.
Buses to the park were great never really a wait. Coming home was a different story. Very crowded BUT there were 2 buses almost every 10 minutes. We never really waited longer than 20 minutes for a bus home. My dauhgter was asleep already anyway so it didn't matter. I would totally recommend this resort. We were only in the room to sleep and shower. I will definately stay here when we come back in 2 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop