We booked 12 nights at Pop Century and I have to admit, I was a little afraid... a bare bones double room with 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 5&8) might be a tad cramped. We stayed her for a few nights last year in a standard room and even though the room was clean and fun, it was ruined by our room location: overlooking the pool. The noise at night from a pool that is open 24/7 was too much for me since I am such a light sleeper.
THIS TIME, I requested a quiet room away from the pool... so much better. Room was spanking clean and everything appeared newly updated. Mousekeeping was awesome- we got extra towels and fun animal towels everyday waiting for us. (we did tip $3-$5 a night though) The onsite counter service was great--- so many choices and every one great! We never waited more than 5 mins for a bus-- all in all, a perfect trip!
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop