“Hindenburg treasure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of OLV Cafe - CLOSED

OLV Cafe
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Hindenburg treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere one of best burgers I have had recently. My dining partner loved the chèvre salad and scallop small plate. The creme brûlée trio was wonderful!!

• Visited June 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Good food and service, but a "deal" with a catch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've eaten at OLV a number of times and always liked the food, setting, and service. Same this time, except I'd purchased a deal and didn't read the fine print that required I be dining in a party of four - there were just two of us. Yep...they accepted my deal coupon, took my order, served my food and THEN came back to say "you can't use this with only two people."

I thought that was sort of low class.

Visited April 2013
Windsor
“Hidden Gem !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great find in Orlando! We began with the Malbec wine while we looked over their menu. We both enjoyed the Lobster Bisque as our lunchtime appetizer. Our main consisted of the Chevre Salad with Blackened Chicken - with this most wonderful citrus lemony dressing, and the Mark Gordon Petite Tenders - which you could cut with a fork...so tastey and melt in your mouth meat. Our server, Samantha, was both efficient, professional and pleasant. The cafe located in a newly refurbished area provided plenty of complimentary parking. Seating is both inside and out. Very modern, fresh, comfortable, clean and upbeat.

• Visited April 2013
Orlando
“Excellent flatbreads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stop in on Monday for $5 flatbreads and happy hour. A real value and delicious. Weekends can be super-crowded.

Visited March 2013
“Great Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Awsome food and Great atmosphere. The smoked salmon was excellent on brunch buffet. The mimosa bar was great as well. Must check it out