“Something has changed...”

Ranked #2,014 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I wrote a glowing review for Habibi MetroWest in 2011. My husband and absolutely loved their Chicken Shawarma sandwich. Everything about the place was wonderful; fresh ingredients, delicious food and great friendly service. We ate there so many times last year the guys knew what we wanted when we walked in the door. We recently returned to the area and couldn't wait to go back to Habibi for lunch and our favorite Shawarma. We arrived and found one guy working the counter and the other was 'in the back'. (Neither of the men were ones we recognized from last year.) It took much longer to get our food, and when we took our first bite we both agreed that something was different. The garlic sauce was runny, dripping out of the end of the sandwich,and it just didn't have the flavor that we remembered from past years. We went back another day (just in case our taste buds were off) and this time the wait was even longer. Once again, the sandwich wasn't the same. I noticed one woman came in and when she saw the line, she left. I don't know if Habibi has had a change in management and/or staff, but I sincerely hope they are able to go back to serving the wonderful food they have in the past.

2  Thank AlinerGirl

Reviewed August 12, 2013

One of the worst restaurant I have tried. I wasted my time to reach it and I waste my money too. The casher lied a lot First, He said the Kabab will be 3-4 sticks and we got 2 sticks of kabab only. Second, He said Habibi restaurant is the only arabi Restaurant in Orlando. Actually, It seemed disgusting meat before order it. When we order Kabab meal, we got cold dried rice and meat. The meat by itself disgusting (the oder is not a beef or other regular meat) and totally indigestible (I was chewing them as a gum).
I wrote it to warn the the nice orlando vistors of a bad restaurant that I will never go there.

Thanks for reading my review.

4  Thank Minister18
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Good good. Healthy and good value for money but service does not make it worth the while. My husband and I used to go there for lunch weekly but eventually stopped because they always made us wait 20 minutes or more and ignored us and were very rude. They are more interested in other things than their customers. Everything made in front of you and it takes less than five minutes to put it together but they don't care about their customers at all. Not going back and the last time I went I found a bone that I choked on

2  Thank Tanyakir
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Habibi has conistantly won my heart with the freshest ingrediants, mouthwatering entree's and courteous staff. The food is nothing short of delicious every time!! I am a health nut and its hard to find healthy food, fast. Habibi has great hours, service is fast and friendly, and the food is not only healthy but so yummy. P.s. This is my first restaurant review just because I am super busy but....Habibi is worth it. I hope that you try it ....you are going to love it.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Traditional kabob store (popular in europe). Have several kabobs and that is their main focus. Also offer some other snacks like kibbeh, babaganoush, naan, salads, etc.

Not class A mediterranean food, but if you need a quick snack this is way tastier than other "american" options. Spend about $8-10