“Worst service”

Ranked #2,011 of 3,861 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Good good. Healthy and good value for money but service does not make it worth the while. My husband and I used to go there for lunch weekly but eventually stopped because they always made us wait 20 minutes or more and ignored us and were very rude. They are more interested in other things than their customers. Everything made in front of you and it takes less than five minutes to put it together but they don't care about their customers at all. Not going back and the last time I went I found a bone that I choked on

2  Thank Tanyakir

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Habibi has conistantly won my heart with the freshest ingrediants, mouthwatering entree's and courteous staff. The food is nothing short of delicious every time!! I am a health nut and its hard to find healthy food, fast. Habibi has great hours, service is fast and friendly, and the food is not only healthy but so yummy. P.s. This is my first restaurant review just because I am super busy but....Habibi is worth it. I hope that you try it ....you are going to love it.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Traditional kabob store (popular in europe). Have several kabobs and that is their main focus. Also offer some other snacks like kibbeh, babaganoush, naan, salads, etc.

Not class A mediterranean food, but if you need a quick snack this is way tastier than other "american" options. Spend about $8-10

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I"m relatively new to the area form south florida where there are quite a few very good mediterranean restaurants and was happy to see a mediterranean restaurant within a couple of minutes from our new home and in the publix shopping center. We've been to this restaurant twice. The portions are generous and the food and prices are good. The tab each time was about 20$ total for the two of us. I liked the felafel wrap i had each time. My husband had a type of greek salad and it was good except the tomatoes were a bit mushy for our taste. The second time my husband had the beef schwarma and was very happy with that. The tabouli salad was very good and very fresh. The decor kind of reminded me of a Subway or Quiznos and thats not bad just be aware that its that type of decor. They have a bit of outdoor seating so if you prefer that its available.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

It is unfortunate that certain other reviewers had a bad experience, but all I can speak is for my experience. And, it has been Very Good. Granted - the Falafel/Shawarma sandwiches are not close to the stuff you get in Detroit, or better yet - Middle East (served in a samoon). But, for Orlando - it is the best place. I generally carry out & have always enjoyed the quality of their food. They have a more upscale fine-dining option @ Lake Buena Vista (Close to the Disney entrance from Kissimmee). I have tried that too, but prefer the cafe at metro west.

Give it a try - who knows, you might like it as well.