“Awesome piano bar”
Review of Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls
Ranked #9 of 155 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Jellyrolls at Disney's BoardWalk Area at Walt Disney World Resort is a lively piano bar with dueling pianos and audience sing-alongs for Guests 21 years and up.Let the good times roll at Jellyrolls! Raise a glass each night as you sing along with the jelly-rollicking music of the two piano maestros playing your favorite tunes. No request is too obscure, no artist beyond mimicry. These guys can play anything! Well, almost anything. Try to stump them for the time of your life.Tickling Twice the Ivories at JellyrollsThe raised, mirrored stage enhances the lightshow as the pianists take turns dazzling the audience with their astonishing repetoire. Don't be shy! Boogey in the aisles or shimmy onstage. It's a hilarious, interactive experience for the whole crowd.Be there early to grab a table. Jellyrolls is one of the hottest nightspots in the Orlando area and seats fill up fast. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is one of my favorite Orlando places and I have been here several times. I have 2 complaints though. First, they jacked the price from $10 to $12 per person and second, the drink prices are absurdly high. The service is okay and there's never enough seats but I'm aggressive enough to grab a table somewhat quickly. What an expensive evening....

3  Thank StuartGirl4life

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have been to Jellyrolls before and had a good time. This time was a not a good experience. Mike and Matt were fantastic..interacting with the crowd and singing songs people knew. The other group was horrible; not the piano skills but the crowd interaction piece. It seemed to me they were singing/talking to hear themselves...forget the crowd who was paying them.

It was one of the worst experiences I have had at a piano bar. I watched several tables leave when the 2nd group took the stage. I hate to say it but I will not be visiting Jellyrolls again.

The $12.00 cover was too much. If I would have seen the manager, I would have asked for my money back!

2  Thank RedHeels24
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Jellyrolls is a casual all-request sing-a-long dueling piano bar at Disney's Boardwalk in Disney World. The doors open at 7:00 pm and the piano players start playing at 8:00 pm. They charge a $12.00+ cover charge per person and have table service for drinks. They also have a nightly "Red Cup" drink special and a complimentary popcorn machine at the bar. (Otherwise, no food is served) The decor is western saloon style with tables near the stage, on the floor and bar level. It was a fun evening out and the later into the evening as the liquor flowed and people lost their inhibitions....the more fun it was! Half the fun was people watching. By 10:00 pm the place was packed. The protocol is when you are seated at your table, you are given a stack of napkins to write down your song requests and bring it on stage and place it on one of the two pianos. The more you tip, the quicker your song is played. The pianists get the crowd going by audience participation and sing-a-long songs. It is something different to do at Disney and a fun night out!

3  Thank IXLR842
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Nice if you want to spend an evening, not so great if you wish to drop in for a short stay.

$24 to walk in the door.

6  Thank Deanna D
Reviewed February 4, 2012

This is our second year to vacation in Florida. My wife and I are in our 60s and last year we wandered into Jellyrolls, not knowing what to expect. We had a ball, enjoying the whole night. So this year, Jellyrolls was on our must do list. And again we were not disappointed.
Each of the four piano players were outstanding musicians and brought an energy into the room that enthused the crowd as the night went on. They will play any song that is requested and will get the crowd singing and stomping.
There is a cover charge and the drinks are not cheap, but when you consider having a lot of fun and simply enjoying yourself for the whole night, it is definitely worth it.

4  Thank Larry L