“I love Amway Center!” 5 of 5 bubbles

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“I love Amway Center!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Amway Center is a great place to watch concerts or go to Magic games. I have sat in all kinds of seats & I've always had a great view for Orlando Magic games.The people that work at Amway Center are really nice & helpful If you need directions to find something in the arena. Its a state of the art arena & way better than the old Amway Arena. Parking is not that bad around the arena, you can park close by for $10 & have a short walk or park at the Geico garage for around $25. Traffic after games or concerts can get really bad but I've never waited more than 15 minutes between arriving at my car & hopping on I-4.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bleinenbach407

• Korean first
Taunton, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Fantastic evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We bought tickets from Stubhub.com for a Magic Orlando basketball game whilst we were on holiday in Kissimmee. We also booked car parking on Stubhub for $5 and this was excellent, just 5 minutes walk from the stadium. We were a party of 6 and we paid $9 each for our tickets which we thought was excellent value. We loved the evening and the game ended with a win for Magic after extra time, quite exciting.

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Went to watch the Magic play last night against the Bucks. And they won 113-103 after overtime. First time I seen them win in three years. Always go watch when on holiday in Orlando. Love the game and all the hype that goes with it. As they not very good this year the ticket prices were much cheaper. The Amway Centre is massive. Very clean and tidy And SO well organised. From getting parked to getting in ,watching the game,finding a drink and food,getting out and away from the venue. We having nothing like this in England. Will always go when on holiday.a must as far as I concerned.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“An abomination”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Corporate welfare at its worse. Cavernous hole in the ground with just a poor design. No parking. Access to different levels of the "Center" are determined by your wallet. No middle class riff raff on the lower levels because the guards wont even let you go there just to check it out without the golden ticket. Now I'm not talking about luxury suits. I'm just talking about the lower levels. From the upper level it's like being a mile away. From a fan standpoint the old O-rena was so much more fan friendly. Only 20 years old and perfectly fine but apparently not good enough for the bilionaire's wallet.

1 Thank Marc T
Florida
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Concert...great new arena but a little too big to see the performers.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

The new Amway Center is beautiful, everything is new and clean. However, the new venue is so large that we could barely see the performers at the concert. I had been to numerous concerts at the old arena and there wasn't a bad seat in the house...now you have to get lower bowl seats in order to enjoy the concert. Food and drinks were typical for an arena...$7-$10 for a beer. $5 for a popcorn. The majority of male restrooms were converted to female restrooms and there were still lines out the door.

Visited March 2013