“Cool place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

After an afternoon of retail therapy we went to Blue Martini for happy hour. Many others had the same idea. It's laid back, relaxed and cool. If you're lucky to get a VIP card you can get complimentary cocktails. Not sure how you get one but a very nice lady gave us hers! We were there two hours and the bill was only $20 for two! How good is that?

There are newer reviews for Blue Martini

Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a fun, funky place. We were much older than anyone else there.. in their yuppy outfits and jewlry, but we did not care. Had several mini drinks on the house. All appetizers and drinks are 1/2 price from 4-8pm. We were there on a thurs. Had a blast for an hour or two. Very classy, definetly for singles (so it appears)...just simply fun to try once in your life.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went to the Blue Martini while on a business trip. Before we even got out of the taxi we could hear the music. It was Latin night. $10 cover and strict dress code. I guess all of the men that I work with loved this bar (ie: the skippy dresses and flirty waitstaff), but for a woman...not my thing unless I was with my girlfriends or husband. Overwhelming smell of cigars and Hooka (very smokey for an open air venue). Music was good. Layout of the club was good. Nice clean bathroom (with attendent). We had bottle service which was nice. I would definately go there again, but dress differently (not prepared for what I arrived to and felt out of place). Good time, I think this is a chain throughout FL.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Early at 7:30 you have live music with a latin orchestra and latin buffet. Later, party time with all type of music. Orlando is doing great, Orlando se pone mejor cada dia. Para nada de aburrido.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is an upscale eating and drinking establishment that has a varied list of live entertainments to draw in the targetted market segment namely the rich and beautiful - very glitzy and great service. Worth a visit if only to mix with the local glitterati.