“Loud and expensive nightclub”
Review of Blue Martini - CLOSED

Blue Martini
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
North Attleboro, MA
“Loud and expensive nightclub”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I went to the Blue Martini while on a business trip. Before we even got out of the taxi we could hear the music. It was Latin night. $10 cover and strict dress code. I guess all of the men that I work with loved this bar (ie: the skippy dresses and flirty waitstaff), but for a woman...not my thing unless I was with my girlfriends or husband. Overwhelming smell of cigars and Hooka (very smokey for an open air venue). Music was good. Layout of the club was good. Nice clean bathroom (with attendent). We had bottle service which was nice. I would definately go there again, but dress differently (not prepared for what I arrived to and felt out of place). Good time, I think this is a chain throughout FL.

Visited October 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Best Place on Thurday Latin Night to Dance, Eat, Live Music”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Early at 7:30 you have live music with a latin orchestra and latin buffet. Later, party time with all type of music. Orlando is doing great, Orlando se pone mejor cada dia. Para nada de aburrido.

• Visited September 2012
Dublin
“Tasteful and interesting”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

This is an upscale eating and drinking establishment that has a varied list of live entertainments to draw in the targetted market segment namely the rich and beautiful - very glitzy and great service. Worth a visit if only to mix with the local glitterati.

Visited June 2012
St Petersburg Fl
“Watch your bill especially thru happy hour..”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We went for drinks while waiting for table at pf changs...it was happy hour so why not go top shelf drinks...we had 2 drinks each thru happy hour so 4 drinks total and then 2 drinks when happy hour was over....bill came and they charged full price for all the drinks as if happy hour didn't happen...when we questioned the bartender she insisted that we didn't make happy hour when we clearly did bec we asked the original bartender when we arrived and she told us and another couple happy hour was till 8pm...they changed bartenders in the time we were there...so when we questioned the bill and told her it was wrong she insisted it wasn't..when I asked for what time they started the tab she would not provide that information ??? The best they would do is take 2 drinks at happy hour price and full price for the rest.. Just couldn't understand why they wouldn't show me what time the tab was started that clearly would have shown the time was thru happy hour...drinks were good but just felt cheated in the end....

• Visited June 2012
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent strong martinis!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We were referred to this martini bar and wow what a great recommendation it was!!
Delicious strong martinis!!