“Loved, Loved, Loved this place”
Review of Ceviche House

Ceviche House
Ranked #1,213 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Wetherbee Road
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am a huge fan of peruvian food and I was looking for a good place to eat, and I was super happy to find this place, the food was great!!

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I have been here a few times now and this time was just as wonderful as the previous times. This time I had the Churrasco a la chorrlana (18.95). It is a black angus skirt steak covered in sautéed onions, tomatoes, a pinch of cilantro and white wine. It was very tasty. I will definitely be back again to try other great menu choices

Reviewed February 8, 2012

The food presentation looks amazing and the taste is even better than it looks. The appetizer of baked scallops covered in cheese were tender and juicy. They came in the scallop shell which made the presentation very eye appealing. I do not remember the names of the dishes but they were very tasty. I had a seafood dish with mussels and calamari in a cheese sauce. The seafood was nice and tender.
I should also mention that each table gets some type of corn that comes with a pasty hot sauce for dipping. It is really good. The hot sauce has a nice consistency and just the right amount of heat. The flavor is fantastic.
If you are looking to try something new, the Ceviche House is the place to go. It is small and unassuming.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

This little jewel of a place is worth a visit. My favorite dish is the Chaufa con Carne which is a delish rice dish with steak. It is very similar to having chinese fried rice but at a higher level. They serve a huge plate of it so it can be shared. Also you have a selection of the toppings like seafood, chicken, or steak. They offer a big selection different ceviches. Also served in large portions (perfect for sharing). Check out their website for more menu selections they have a variety of authentic dishes.

Its about 15 minutes south from the Florida Mall in the Southchase Publix plaza. Or if you are in Disney area you can take 535 to 417 to Orange Blossom Tr exit and head north about 2 miles.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

I love Latin food and i have never had Peruvian food, let me tell you it is awesome. I will definitely be going back to this place again. Everything that that came to our table was beautiful and delicious. T try if you are in the area.he place is small but very personal and friendly. I am a fan, it is a must