“Another very nice dinner!”
Review of NASCAR Sports Grille - CLOSED

NASCAR Sports Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Studios City Walk
chicago
“Another very nice dinner!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Again, we enjoyed our meal here. We never had to wait for a table (in July) which is pretty amazing. Something for everyone.

• Visited July 2013

uk
“Gem of a place”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Wow.........hadn't been here for a few years and I have to wonder why!
Service was exceptional here and the food is soooooo good.
We went twice during our trip and both times we were not disappointed. Our son had Teriyaki chicken both times and it was delicious, we had both main meal salads and ribs and they were exceptional.
Lady who was looking after us remembered us from previous weeks visit which was nice.
Looking forward to visiting again next trip.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“family favourite”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We love this restaurant. It's a combination of the great food, generous portions and watching television that makes the boys in the family love it so much. We keep going back.

• Visited August 2013
“Nice meal!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here ribs and steak combo was really nice and then a nice sweet!! Easily the best meal of our holiday so far!!

• Visited September 2013
“Worst service EVER!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Here's a tip: DON'T COME HERE. I came here with my boyfriend and his parents on Thursday, August 22nd, 2013. We played some games upstairs in the "arcade" which was alright. Pretty small. Went down to get a round of beers, and the bartender refused to serve my boyfriend because his ID was cracked. (Didn't know that was an issue because he has NEVER had an problem with it before) Anyway, I was talking about it to him and just saying that it was silly he wouldn't get served even though the ID was obviously still fine and obviously his ID. We were standing like 6-8 feet away from the bartender talking to each other. All of a sudden, the bartender "Casey", a young blonde girl. FREAKS out at me, starts SCREAMING at me, "If I served him I could lose my job!! If you have a problem then talk to my manger; it's not my problem!!" When no one said a word to her or gave her any attitude or said a thing about her not serving him. I told her that I wasn't even talking to her, she was hardly even in ear shot! I wasn't even looking at her. Gave her a piece of my mind, told her to forget the beers. She slams the pint glass down like a 2 year old (I believe she broke it.) We asked someone else working there what her name is and told them she was rude and nasty. I had to leave before I jumped her from across the bar. Never had anyone be so rude and nasty to me in my life. I'm a bartender and do the same job she does, and there is no reason to verbal assault someone over something they said was "silly and dumb" in a conversation. Worst restaurant experience I ever had!! I hope her boss sees this!

• Visited August 2013