“Great Burgers & Nachos” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of NASCAR Sports Grille - CLOSED

NASCAR Sports Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Studios City Walk
North Carolina
“Great Burgers & Nachos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

While visiting Universal Parks we ate lunch here two times. We had burgers and nachos both times. Both were very large portions. Service was excellent the first time and okay the second time. If you're a NASCAR fan this restaurant is a must! It was not crowded at lunch so we didn't feel rushed and enjoyed a break from the busy parks!

Orlando, Florida
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had dinner at Nascar Sports Grille Saturday night. We were planning on going to the concert at Universal so this was an easy stop. The restaurant was clean, well lit and the temperature was comfortable. After much assistance from our server, Rachel, I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and my husband the bleu & bacon burger. The food was excellent. I had ordered the sweet potato fries and did not realize they come with sugar and cinnamon. When Rachel came by to check on us, I said that I was surprised about this. She quickly offered to bring another order without the topping. I appreciated the manner in which she handled this. The service was efficient and friendly. However, it was pricey. For example, iced tea was $3.29.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Scarborough, England, United Kingdom
“Gluten Free Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very good service and a good gluten free menu. The only disappointment was the burger I ordered should have come with fries and a side. I only received the side, when I inquired about this I was informed the fries were not gluten free. I feel this should be on the menu and an additional side should be offered

Visited June 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Good place to spend lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We started our day at Universal here because it was downpouring when we arrived. I was actually surprised it wasn't busier. We sat at the bar, and played some games on the touch screen at the bar as we waited for our server. The wait is probably the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. It wasn't that the bartenders were not attentive, but apparently they had one person for the bar as well as the all the seating in the immediate bar area. We had to wait for a table of 12 or more to place all of their orders before we were even served a drink. Not a big deal, I was just surprised that more people were not on shift in that area. We ordered appetizers that were tasty, and were ultimately pleased with everything that we ordered. The bartenders also know how to pour a strong drink, which is a definite plus when you're on vacation! After reading some other reviews, I do agree that it is somewhat on the more expensive side for what you get, but it is in the middle of Universal, so you can pretty much expect that wherever you are inside there.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a fun restaurant and the staff is very helpful but it all comes at a cost.
I did not see a single item on the menu for under $10.

Visited June 2013