“Really interesting place”
Review of Brazas Chicken

Brazas Chicken
Ranked #1,267 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: Enjoy our classy meets casual atmosphere while our friendly staff serves you authentic Latin Food, Pollo a la Brasa, Ceviche, Steaks, and Fresh Seafood! Don't forget about our to die for desserts! Adult beverages also available. If you’ve eaten chicken all over the globe, I can assure you that you haven’t tasted anything like the tender juicy chicken at Brazas, it’s to die for. There is something truly special about this little place. The décor is of a Mediterranean nature with just the right amount of lighting to make you feel very relaxed while you enjoy a great meal. The menu is very deep in selection so you’ll have plenty of other dishes to choose from. All of the cuisine is well prepared in the classic Peruvian and Latin style you’re sure to enjoy.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just a little restaurant in the corner of a mall ... we were just looking for a sandwich and a beer when we stumbled upon this place.

Packed on Sunday lunchtime with people I assume were Peruvians.

Interesting (tasty) food, and excellent service.

There are newer reviews for Brazas Chicken

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I like to think that Im a pretty good amateur chef and dedicated foodie. It would be fair to say that food -consuming and preparing - is one of my main hobbies. But there are a few skills that escape me - things when I try I mess up every time.

One is grilling fish. I always end up mangling it.

The other is roasting chicken. I just cant do it. But I sure do enjoy a well roasted bird, thats for sure. So when I find a place that does it right, I keep them on speed dial.

Lucky for me, this outstanding Peruvian restaurant is around the corner from my house - so when I'm in the mood - and its often ... I call ahead of time with my roast chicken order, the avocado salad and fried sweet plantains ... bring it home - and an instant feast is ready after a long day at work. Pure comfort food.

I don't know how they do it but this happy little restaurant makes one of the best roast chickens I've ever had. Ever.

They've got other stuff ... but I cant tell you about it ... Ive only had the chicken (and avocado salad and sweet plantains) ... maybe a dozen times in 4 months. I always bring it home - but its a cozy, romantic little restaurant with a very attentive. Hats off to Brazas Chicken!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Love it. The food is great and very authentic peruvian food. I am a regular, if you are in town this place will offer the best peruvian food in town.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Peruvian food. Delicious, and abundant. Had the ceviche and tostones- excellent, the best I've ever had. Chicken- very flavorful to the last piece. Yuca- perfectly crispy. Platanos maduros- awesome. Everything was great and we are lucky to have found this tiny place as we passed through Orlando.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I'm a regular at Brazas Chicken, and everytime I go, I get the ceviche. I've tried ceviche in many places in the U.S and by far this is the best I've ever had. The chicken is also delicious and I can't wait to try their new addition on the menu: jalea de pescado. I would recommend this restaurant if you want to have excellent food and good service.