“Excellent sushi and service”
Review of Tokyo Sushi

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #803 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice during our stay. We ordered different items a la carte and dinner for two cost approx. $40 with tip. The food was superb and the staff gave fast service.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I am the only one in the family that eats sushi so i always offer to get Chinese food next door and i eat sushi here while I wait. The quality is great and the selection is always fantastic. Ask for something local, I've have fish i've not seen in other locations.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went for a late dinner over MLK weekend with wife and two teenagers. Restaurant was empty, so we were served quickly. Plenty of good sushi choices. Also ordered dumplings, which were good. I had grilled salmon. It was on a bed of veggies, with lots of onions, which aren't my favorite veggie. Besides the salmon, everyone enjoyed their meal. I would go again. It was a nice option compared to all the usual, boring chain restaurants in the area. Great pricing, too.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We popped in for a quick meal. The service was very good. The food was fresh and well presented. We will pop in again. This is an ideal place for a casual meal.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Good place, most sushi taste quite good, service is quick. It is better than most American sushi places.