“Good Place to Eat at Univeral Studios”

Lombard’s Seafood Grille
Ranked #370 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kirkman and I4
Transit: A large number of local hotels offer free shuttle service to and from Universal Orlando. Please check with where you are staying for further information.
New York City, New York
“Good Place to Eat at Univeral Studios”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We ate here a few days before Thanksgiving and overall it was quit tasty. I had the Ipswich Clams and my friend had the Fish tacos (pan seared). I loved my Ipswich clams. I am from the New york Area, and although I have had better they were still in my top 5 Ipswich clams I have ever had. Lombards is really the only restaurant in Universal, it has a wonderful view of their 'lake' and nice table service. The fish Tacos were a hit with my friend as well, you get 3 nice big tacos that had more cabbage then fish but it was still pretty good. We also split a small salad before the meal and you get some good sour dough rolls as well.

I don't know if I would eat here again. Although the food was good, I feel like it was a bit pricey. But it is a nice healthier alternative in the park.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank spootgrl

“Not good.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Had reservation but were seated next to the kitchen even though not crowded. Received stale rolls. Chips had so much salt we couldn't eat them. Lobster rolls served on stale hotdog bun. Dessert shots were so gross and also old that we took one bite and left them. Server never bothered to check on our meals or I would have complained. She disappeared after dropping off the food.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Karodega
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Service was SO great!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My family's experience at Lombards seafood grille was mixed. While the food was not very good (lacking flavor), our waitress, Hannah, was one of the very best we have EVER had! She made up for any negatives I could say. She was extremely attentive, friendly, helpful, and funny!!! She really made a wonderful experience and memory for our family and our kids are still talking about her! Ha As a matter of fact, all the staff was great!

Tucson
“Quiet spot in the theme park”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We were looking for a light lunch someplace where we could sit down. When we saw lobster bisque on their menu we decided this was the spot. It is a very nice, white cloth napkins, restaurant, but they had no problem with our request for a light lunch. The lobster bisque was wonderful, the rolls yummy and when she showed us the selection of mini desserts we caved and had dessert. If you are looking for a quiet place to get away from the theme park madness, this is for you. Lovely restaurant with a great view.

England
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We ate here as part of the Universal Cinematic Dining Experience. We booked a couple of weeks in advance on-line, then had to phone to confirm the reservation and book a time. We were given 5.45 which seemed a little early to me, but as it happened was an ideal time. We were able to enjoy a leisurely meal without feeling rushed and still be in plenty of time for the Cinematic Show.

The restaurant is large, airy and overlooks the lagoon - I loved the setting. Inside it has a traditional feel which was very nice. Service was good, the staff were friendly and mainly efficient, although our server didn't get our request exactly right.

As part of the package, we got a 3 course meal. There was plenty to choose from, we had calamari and chicken wings to start, both dishes were excellent. The main courses were not so good - our son had fish and chips which was delicious, I ordered mahi mahi with vegetables - very tasty but it was so drenched in butter it spoiled the dish and my husband had grouper with quinoa - the verdict on this was soggy, mushy and lacking in flavour.

Desserts were served outside on their decking - a choice of little mini desserts which were good with the Key Lime Pie being our favourite. There was also tea and coffee served out there, you helped yourself and could have as much as you wanted.

The Cinematic show was very good, the terrace of Lombard's is a perfect place to watch the show while you are comfortably seated.

Enjoyed the restaurant, the food was mainly good but with a few questionable dishes, however we loved the atmosphere and ambiance as well as the terrace seating for the show.

3 Thank Joy S