“Great Tasting Food”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Turkey Lake Road
Transit: A large number of local hotels offer free shuttle service to and from Universal Orlando. Please check with where you are staying for further information.
Description: Bienvenidos a Latin Quarter Please enjoy the Culinary heritage of all 21 Latin Nations. Our skilled chefs utilize a new world approach to traditional old world Latin dishes to create Nuevo Latino Cuisine. !Buen Apetito!
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We ate here after a day at Universal and we had a great time. They serve very large portions of food and everything was soooo good. Food prices were very reasonable and atmosphere was very intimate and romantic. I ordered the half chicken and the meat fell right off the bone. The Spanish rice is also amazing.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Couldn't get into Margaritaville on City Walk. Had just been to the Blue Man Group show and was looking forward to having dinner. So liked the look of the Latin Quarter from outside, however the girl outside didn't really sell it to us so we had a look at the menu and decided to go in. Sat at the bar and the guy serving last night Saturday 19th was very good and looked after us very well so much so that he said why don't we eat at the bar and boy - I wish we had! We had the buzzer thing and it went 45 mins after sitting at the bar with a couple of cocktails and by that time we were looking forward to sitting down at our table. The restaurant on ground level was very busy with a mix of adults and kids and the waitress eventually arrived at our table and that's when things started to go wrong! Her name was Veronica and she was either too busy or had a fight with a customer or boyfriend earlier in the evening. Her attitude was awful! She didn't listen to anything we said and seemed to have her mind on other things. I had the paella and my partner had the ribs. We had to wait 30 minutes before the food arrived and it was mediocre. Veronica came back after we had finished and asked if we wanted a desert. My partner said yes and she arrived 10 mins later with the bill and we both thought she was bringing the desert menu. She put the bill on the table and was leaving when I grabbed her arm and said my partner wanted to see the desert menu. She then told me 'not to grab her' and her name was Veronica - I couldn't believe it? What was going on? To be honest I was dumbstruck (not like me) and she then came back with deserts that you choose from a platter. The dinner and evening had been spoiled for me by her attitude and my partner saw that and just asked for the bill. So Veronica if you manage to read this - always remember that most people who visit are on vacation and just want to enjoy being in Orlando. Don't take stuff out on them please. Maybe the bosses aren't nice enough to their employees but customers are customers and it it them who give the staff their tips. My tip would be in future if you go here - eat at the bar and the nice barman shall look after you.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Pricing not to terribly bad and good food. Coffee was FABULOUS!
We left and went to The Groove next door then came back and paid 7$ to get in to dance. Nice and friendly. Latin Music.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

SO and i decided to partake in the dinner and movie deal where Latin Quarter was on the list as restaurant options. We were not disappointed and it was a good deal (saved ~$10). I had the roast pork loin with garlic mashed taters, balck beans and a mango puree and SO had the tilapia - both were excellent. Tip and tax is included, so i felt bad leaving nothing on the table when we left (but not TOO bad). Menu looked very good but prices were a tad high ($14 for guac..?).

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our meal with the kids prior to the Blu Man show.

Able to have a table without a wait.

Food was a nice change from the typical American style eateries around the Univeral City Walk

Would recommend the guacamole which is prepared at the table side- an nice addition to dinner.

Portions are ample and be aware, they have a children's menu in the event the kids are not interested in adult dishes.