“Just ok for me”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal CityWalk
Description: Share in a one-of-a-kind celebration of music and culture as Bob Marley: A Tribute to Freedom at Universal CityWalk takes you on a musical journey through the life of the "King of Reggae." Bob Marley’s songs of faith, hope, rebellion, and determination have brought inspiration and joy to audiences everywhere. Working closely with Rita Marley and the Bob Marley Foundation, we have created a replica of Bob's home on 56 Hope Road in Kingston, Jamaica. Inside, artifacts, photos, and video clips from his legendary career surround visitors in the open-air veranda and courtyard. The cuisine features Jamaican-influenced appetizers, entrees and desserts. Some of the most popular items are the Oxtail Stew, the Sun is Shining grilled chicken breast marinated in Jamaican curry sauce, and the Taste of Jamaica appetizer platter featuring veggie & beef patties, mango wings and yucca fries.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'm picky eater. It was different and fairly good but I didn't feel too good after, just ate some things my tummy isn't used to. Liked the location and the interior open courtyard. Wait staff was excellent. My husband liked his dinner. So I'm saying 4 out of 5 because it didn't blow me away. It takes that for a 5 from me!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice stop after walking all day at universal..jay bartender on top of it....wings during happy hour are great....caribbean drinks also good ..dvd playing in background was good....

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the food and the music. The food was delicious. Even though it took a long time and the drinks were prices and non refillable I still give this restaurant a 5.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We were excited about visiting this location as we had visited Orlando and did not make it to the location as hearing about the fun. Finally we made it and decided to purchase the party band for $11 to visit all the clubs near by. We had a great time and they also had drink specials. The crowd was happy, dancing, and singing. The band was energetic and full of life! They interacted with the crowd and really did a great jog singing! After about 45minutes we decided to visit other clubs and lets just say after about 10minutes of three additional clubs we went back to bob Marley as the other clubs are different genres. We had a great time and will visit again when ever were in Orlando !

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Cheap food, but drinks were more pricey. Great tasting beef patties. Jamaican feel to the restaurant. Gift shop and names of food/drinks were so cool! Felt like we were in the carribbean:)