“The perfect dinner experience”

Turf Club Bar & Grille
Ranked #434 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The food was amazing (prime rib), not to mention that due to my food allergy the chef came to the table to speak with me. My fiance and I sat outside under the canopy while it rained. It was a cool February night so they had the outdoor heaters on. It couldn't have been more perfect!

1  Thank N U
There are newer reviews for Turf Club Bar & Grille

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were disappointed with our meal at this restaurant. It started when we were seated by the door, so had people constantly coming and going. It also meant that we saw nothing of the decor. We were also not very impressed with our waitress who did not seem to give us much attention. It was also annoying to be asked if we would like to pick our desert whilst eating our main course. The quality of food was ok, but perhaps the poor and slow service meant that we did not enjoy our dinner once it arrived. Maybe we were just unlucky and picked a bad day to go, but I don't think we will be trying again as there are many good restaurants on the Disney complex.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was supposed to be a nice pre-Fathers Day dinner since we would be traveling on Fathers Day weekend. I almost picked something in Downtown Disney but because we love DVC, I wanted to support the resort restaurant. Ironic. When I mentioned we were DVC members, the waiter and the manager both insisted we walk back all the way to our rooms in the paddock to get the card. We had our wristbands with dvc Mickey, and I had our member number on my phone. We ate at 3 other restaurants during our disney vacation and had no problems with the dvc discount. Luckily, we had just upgraded to an annual pass and my husband was able to walk to the car to get that instead. What is the point of the magic wristband if you still have to carry the card? It was just a very unmagical start to our dinner. The food was okay. The pork chop and salmon were tasty. The New York strip was okay but the mashed potatoes were horrible.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

On our first night in Orlando, we visited the restaurant at our hotel - and was extremely surprised by the high quality - the steaks were delicious and very high customer service - highly recommended and would definitely eat here again.

2  Thank wednesday3
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The atmosphere at the Turf Club is nice. Being part of Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, near Downtown Disney, accessible by either boat launch from the Downtown Disney area, or personally owned vehicle (if not staying on property, explain to gate guard the reason for the visit is to eat at the turf club). We've had good experiences generally with the Disney dining. We have done the boat launch from Downtown Disney previously. We have not ordered much variety off of the menu. The French Onion Soup is what we come to this place for.

1  Thank Marty813