Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Escape Room

OMG! What a fun escape room! We did the Christmas themed one. We’ve done a TON and this one was a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jenn F
Redmond, Washington
via mobile
One of the MUST do ER companies in Florida

Had such a great time here! Bro's For Life and Satirical Miracle were the rooms we played and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $111.28
from $54.00
from $69.99
More Info
All reviews set design story telling great game exciting experience game guide game master a lot of fun outage puzzles heist enthusiasts immersive blast theme satirical hints theatrical
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2020

We’re escape room enthusiasts and have done around 70 rooms and The Escape Ventures surprised us with their top-of-the-line set design, theming, puzzles, and special effects. We did all three rooms and I can’t tell which one was my favorite because they were all so different. I can make a case for each one being the best. I’m blown away by the level of activity that Bros for Life requires, the theming, and the gorgeous set design. I love how fast paced and funny Granny Fannies was. And we just did Outage and wow, I don’t want to say anything and ruin the surprises. I’ll just say be prepared for complete disorientation! It was awesome. We loved chatting with the owner and can’t wait to return for the 4th room when it opens.

Reviewed October 15, 2020

Was able to play The Escape Ventures newest game Outage last night and unsurprisingly it was fantastic. The Escape Ventures Orlando keeps adding to their already stellar line up and it is impossible to pick a favorite. If you’ve already done one or both of the other games at the venue Outage continues the high standard of creative puzzles and immersion. If you haven’t made it out to the venue it is well worth the trip. Looking forward to future rooms from the team at Escape Ventures. Good Luck and have fun!

Reviewed October 14, 2020

Definitely the best escape room I’ve done by far! I did the brand new OUTAGE room and being in the pitch black was a crazy experience. You can tell the guys that own it love what they do and are very friendly / interactive to help you have the best experience. 10/10 would recommend and can’t wait to try out the other rooms!

Reviewed October 10, 2020 via mobile

Dudes! Bros for Life is an amazing escape room experience! The attention to detail and story are top notch. I’ve done dozens of rooms and would definitely recommend this room for anyone, whether you are an escape room pro or newbie. Though, if you’ve never done a room before, this one might spoil you because it is great! I can’t wait to return and try their other rooms!

1  Thank katemonster25
Reviewed October 6, 2020 via mobile

This was my 121st escape room and sixth in the Orlando area.

This is a top-shelf room. Aces. Extraordinary.

Escape rooms generally get a couple things right of those things that are important: flow, immersion, puzzle quality, puzzle variety, and wow factor.

Bros for Life had high marks in all of them.

From the moment you walk into the room through that final reveal, it gets it right.

I can’t recommend this room enough.

1  Thank 324zachariahp